- To be the first comrade to get rid of all of your cards.
- The game can be played with 2 or more comrades.
- Using a full 108-card deck, deal 7 cards to each comrade.
- Stack the remaining cards in a Draw pile, and turn the top card over to create a Discard pile.
- Symbol cards: Match either the symbol or the color of the card in the Discard pile to play.
- Action cards: Match the color of the card in the Discard pile to play. These cards have a special effect.
- Nuclear cards: Can be played on any color. Comrade decides what color will be played next.
- The comrade to the dealer’s left goes first, and play continues clockwise.
- Comrades play cards that match either the color or number on the top card on the Discard pile.
- If a comrade doesn’t have any matching cards, they must draw until they can play.
- If a comrade plays a Draw card, the next comrade must draw and forfeits their turn without playing.
- If a Wild card is played, the comrade who played it chooses the next color.
- When a comrade has one card left, they must shout “Kim Jong-Uno.” If a comrade doesn’t say “Kim-Jong-Uno” and another comrade notices, they can shout “No Kim-Jong-Uno” and force the comrade with 1 card to draw 4 more cards.
- The first comrade to get rid of all their cards wins.
Socialist Card Types:
Alternate Card Types: